340g Dough Puck
A traditional pre-mixed 340g dough supplied in frozen pucks for convenience. Perfect sizes for an approx. 16” pizza, dough balls or garlic bread for a restaurant, quick serve restaurant, Italian, takeaway or other fast food outlet.
- Our dough pucks are made with a special pizza formulated high gluten flour to give an authentic product with its unique flavour and texture.
- The puck shape makes ‘pressing’ or forming the end product much easier for the operator and provides a better edge to the finished pizza. One quality product, multiple uses – you can make anything from pizza bases to dough balls using our versatile dough pucks
- Supplied frozen, simply thaw and prove and you’re ready to go! Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- All our dough pucks are vegan and registered with The Vegan Society.
- The ideal versatile pizza dough for pizza bases, dough balls and garlic breads for a restaurant, quick serve restaurant, Italian, takeaway or other fast food outlet.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Sugar, Flour Treatment Agent E300.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of
- Sesame seeds
Storage & handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at –18oC or below. Once defrosted, product should be held in a refrigerator and used within 24 hours. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE THAWED. Remove required number of dough pucks from freezer and place approximately 2” apart on a tray. To avoid skinning, cover with a lightly greased film and place in refrigerator overnight.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||234 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||991 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||1 g|
Lunch Dinner In between meals